The book is better then the movie (The Lorax)

I choose book. I choose book because it’s the original story, the authors vision what they wanted not what the film writer wanted! So I vote book.

The first reason I vote book is because…

It’s the Authors vision their words their imagination what they wanted to be read to children not the alienated movie which changed the story line completely. The book has the original lines and illustrations and gives you more freedom to do voices and come up with pictures.

The second reason the book is better than the movie is…

The book is more interactive. You can read with someone you can have it read to someone else.  You can feel the pages and take it any were with you and pretty much read it at any time.

My third and finale reason is the movie has completely alienated the plotline it’s filled with unnecessary information and characters that have no relevance to then story and the movie’s plot line.

So in conclusion the book is better by far. The movie is good but not in the sense that it relates to the books story line.

Click on Here   for my actual word document<

5 Comments on The book is better then the movie (The Lorax)

1. ipnftp
    July 15, 2015 at 10:33 am (3 years ago)

Hey Frances!

The movie is better than the book because of its brighter colours and fun music!
    nobody wants to read a boring old book, they want to watch a fun movie that makes the characters characteristics stand out.
    don’t get me wrong the book is great! but it doesn’t have as much fun colours as the movie, the movie also has loads of humour which the book doesn’t have.

Hailee

2. raybell
    July 15, 2015 at 10:35 am (3 years ago)

Frankie,
    I totally agree. The book was never meant to become a movie with everything made of plastic.
    Mr B 🙂

3. mnijrailhc
    July 15, 2015 at 10:41 am (3 years ago)

Frances,
    I don’t agree with you because people like more modern day stuff and most people think about films not books which get easily wrecked.
    Jack R 🙂

• Frankie
      July 15, 2015 at 10:54 am (3 years ago)

Hey Jack,
      Books don’t get ruined if you take care of them and you can take them around.
      Frances:)

4. Talon
    July 15, 2015 at 10:53 am (3 years ago)

Frances,
    but the movie explains more than the book why would a kid go wondering off into the woods and the book doesn’t say that someone told him that the “onceler” even existed!
    Talon