All About Me!

Hi my real name is Frances not Frankie.

I call myself Frankie because that is my nick name and I really want to be safe online. I am in year five, I go to primary school. Frances means free and I am definitely free! So my name suites me really well. I love hanging out with my friends at school and after school I love to dance, act and do Karate! Those are just my hobbies I wouldn’t want to do them full time because I love working with kids and when I am older I want to be a paediatrician.  freedom2

I also love to play soccer. I am in the school soccer team which is pretty cool! I play at the beach with my 2 older brothers. The beach is where we go on holiday every year so I get a lot of practice. I love it there. I used to do surf school and now I think I am pretty good but my dad still has to help me some times. I wouldn’t go to the beach without my family of course because we always have a good time.

Ok so now I am going to tell you about my family since I talked quite a bit about them before. I have 5 people in my family. 2 brothers. One 13 and the other 16 and my parents. I have 2 dogs, 2 cats and 1 bunny. All my other relatives are in ether in England or Scotland. So I don’t see them much.  When I was 7 I went to England and then went to Spain it was so cool.

bigbenHave you ever travelled over seas? Answer in the comment box at the end of the page.

Thanks for reading all about me! (All the pictures have come from Google images)

So now I am going to let you read my poem that we had to do for homework.

Hello,

our homework this week is to make a poem about our selves. I am going to show you the guide lines for the poem is made from my teacher . Here it is:

Your task is to create a short poem to put onto your About Me page.

Here is the criteria for the poem:

Your name.

Three adjectives to describe yourself.

How you are related or connected to someone else. Son? Daughter? Eldest of three siblings?

Three things you love.

Three things that make you happy.

Three things you give.

Three things you fear.

Something you would like to see.

One dream you have for the future.

Final line: I am (your name).

So here is my poem hope you like it:

Frances,

Funny, friendly, fabulous

Youngest of 3

Friends, family and laughing

Chocolate, ice cream, lollies

Friendship, smiles and laughs

Hate, separation and clowns

Eiffel tower

Traveling

I am Frances

Have you ever made up a poem before?

Thanks For reading my poem.

2 Comments on All About Me!

1. Andrejs
    June 25, 2014 at 9:55 am (3 years ago)

Hello Frankie I have been over seas. when I was 8 (year 2) I went to Europe for 2 months. And it was ver4y interesting. I went to Germany France Austria Italia and Latvia. Just to name a few. I love your about me page . Keep it Up

2. tthit
    June 27, 2014 at 9:45 am (3 years ago)

Hi Frankie,
    your blog is absolutely amazing. I loved your poem it was just so amazing. I loved how you opened up so much about your greatest fears it was just so inspiring and amazing.
    Best wishes Ti.