Super S.M.A.R.T.S Goals!

Hello my fantastic people,

Today I am going to show you and explain to you what a smarts goal is and what swot analysis’s are and then I am going to show you my actual goals. But first I am going to tell you why we do smarts goals… well it is to make us actually achieve something and we are putting them on our blogs to let and make people remind us to do our goals. Ok so my fantastic people, a smarts goal is a Specific, Measurable, achievable, relevant, timed, strategy goal. Swot analysis is where we write down our strengths, weaknesses and have to give a definition of opportunities and threats. Opportunities are things that could help us and pull us forward in our goals and threats are the complete opposite they bring you back (only mentally though).  Now it’s time for my smarts goal! Ok first smarts goal for me is my writing smarts goal.

So here it is:

My smarts goal for English for the next 3 weeks is to get better at my spelling. I will know that I have achieved my goal when I get most of the words I normally get wrong right. I will and can achieve this goal by practicing all the words I keep on getting wrong. This is relevant to me because some people do not even know what the words are! I will achieve this goal between now the 16th of July and the 8th August.

These are my strategies:

• Play and find spelling games
  • Practice spelling words in the car with mum and or dad
  • Practicing before bed with mum

Now I am going to share with you my maths smarts goal so hear it is hope you enjoy:

My maths smarts goal is to get better at problem solving. I will know that I have achieved this goal when I can clearly explain a problem to someone that doesn’t get it. I can and will achieve this goal. This is relevant to me because you need to be able to do this in the real world. I will achieve this by the end of term 3. Some of my strategies are to:

• Get someone to write a problem and help me figure it out and then eventually I will figure it out by myself.
  • Use problem solving books

Ok so now my fabulous people it is time for my third and final goal…

My smarts learning behaviour goal is to stay focused 95% of the time. I will know I have achieved this goal when I don’t distract and get distracted at my table and on the floor. I will and can achieve this goal. This is relevant to me because if I get distracted easily I will never be able to achieve anything. I will achieve this over 4 weeks. Some of my strategies are…

• Get my friends to remind me
  • Put my hands behind my back so I d not figit
  • Not talking
  • Not looking at my friends

Ok so that’s all for now Bye. Frankie .