Digital Foot Print

Hi everybody,

I am going to be telling you my definition of a digital footprint. As well as some ways to keep safe on the internet and keep your digital footprint low.

24/10/2014: I think a digital footprint is when you leave a trail behind on the internet. A digital footprint is like leaving a trail of foot prints behind in sand or mud they show up if you look and if you really want to you can see other peoples foot prints to! Here are some ways you can stay safe:

Ways you can stay safe

• You can read the Ts and Cs (terms and conditions), because if you don’t  you could end up with a virus or somebody hacking into your accounts.
  • Don’t show your uniform because people can track you down. (especially if you live in a small town)
  • Be careful when using  Wi-Fi at places because when you agree to the Ts and Cs they might be able to get info of anything from you.

digital footptint tagxedo

My class agrees that we should not share personal information or identify pictures on our blog or any other digital platform. We only share information that we would comfortably share with a complete stranger.

Thanks for reading Frankie!